Saturday, October 22, 2011

Starting Design

So I'm currently reaching the end of year 10, so what actually got me into fashion Design?
Well Gossip Girl actually, I loved the clothes and in yr 8 I had to do Textiles in school and ended up on top and loved it! Now in yr 9 and 10 I'm been progressing mastering sewing skills and working on concept sketches. One thing I have learnt so far is that if your not happy with it, unpick your work and sew it again. Every item I've made I make sure I'm 100% happy with it and am happy that next year (2012) I'll be continuing textiles design at school for year 11 then 12.


check out my polyvour on:
http://xoxjessica16xox.polyvore.com/

Hope you enjoy the blog.
Jessica G

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jess :D
    (It's Georgia, a.k.a tough)
    Loving your sketches and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur design are really nice please see my blog as well Candi-Lily-Bubbles-Royalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete